Stays Booked for 2020/21 affected by Coronavirus COVID -19
Guests will have the option to amend dates up to 48 hours prior to arrival at The Waterfront Inn Bed & Breakfast.
Please be assured that any monies paid to date on reservations will not be lost.
Anyone who is unable to travel will have the option to amend arrival dates or keep their money paid thus far on account to be used at a later date.
People from two different households (including the support bubble) will be allowed to stay together overnight in self – contained accommodation in England after 4th July.
Gatherings outdoors should only be occurring in groups of two households (including the support bubble). It is against the law to gather in groups of more than 30 people except for very limited circumstances as set out in law.
Customers can meet outdoors in a group of up to 6 people with those you do not live with, but you should do this while observing social distancing guidelines and keeping at least 2 meters apart.
Our COVID – 19 operational safety system has been implemented, which is as follows:
• Thorough disinfecting of each room after guests vacate and prior to our cleaning teams entering the unit, using the latest and safest fogging disinfection process.
• An extended and enhanced cleaning and sanitisation system has been implemented to reduce the chances of infection being transferred. This also extends to all exterior furniture, doors and handles and handrails.
• All room have been de-cluttered to reduce the number of high contact items, further reducing the risk of infection.
• A team of experienced checkers both from housekeeping and our maintenance teams will inspect each room before it is released to our guests.
• We respectfully ask all of our guests to vacate their rooms by 10.00 am on the leaving day; this will help us to gain the extra time needed by our staff for the safe turnaround of our rooms.
As I am sure you understand the new cleaning and safety system is being implemented to safeguard the health of our guests and our staff and inevitably this will lead to some check-ins being delayed until later in the day. As always we will prepare all of our rooms as quickly, thoroughly and as safely as possible. We apologise for any delay in check-in caused by our enhanced cleaning and disinfecting regime and would ask for your understanding during these exceptional times.
As always our fantastic staff will be there to help and answer any questions or concerns that you may have. They have played a major part in the creation of our COVID-19 operational and safety risk assessments and are therefore able to provide support and assistance when needed.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01237 473263 (option 1).
Things might be a little bit different from what you are used to, but its the same Waterfront Inn, with the same fantastic stays in a fantastic location. I look forward to saying a socially distanced hello to you very soon.