For a great nights sleep, retire to one of our light and airy bedrooms. We offer you a choice of 11 rooms, catering for families and individuals alike. The rooms include single rooms, double rooms, twin bedded rooms and family suites, ideal for families and golfing/sporting parties alike.
- All of our bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Freeview flat screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Fluffy towels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Inclusive during your stay is a mouthwatering full English breakfast
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Bar & Restaurant
- Games room
- Outdoor play equipment for the little ones
Pet-Friendly Double Room
Stunning room designed especially for pets. (additional £10 charge for pet) Number one for pet stays
Prices from £80 per night.
Includes full English breakfast.
Terrific Twin Bed Room
Delightful rustic coastal themed room with ensuite bathroom. Single occupancy available.
Prices from £80 per night.
Includes full English breakfast.
Waterfront Inn Booking Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation will be available from 4.00pm on the day of your arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Bookings will only be accepted if at least one member of the party staying is 18 years old or over.
- A deposit of £50 per room will be required at the time of making your reservation.
- Bookings will only be confirmed when the deposit has been paid.
- Full payment for the period of your stay must be made 6 weeks prior to arrival. If your booking is in less than 6 weeks time, then full payment will need to be made at the time of making the booking.
- If a booking is subsequently cancelled, our policy for providing refunds of monies paid is:
For cancellations made over 14 days from due date of arrival, we will provide a full refund.
For cancellations made between 7 and 14 days of due date of arrival, we will retain £50 and refund the balance to you.
For cancellations made less than 7 days from due date of arrival, or for non arrivals, there will be no refund due to you.
- Please note that the accommodation is above a pub and restaurant. On Friday and Saturday evenings and at Bank Holiday weekends we do on occasion have live entertainment and the sound from this can filter through to the accommodation.
- On your first day of arrival, check in must be before 11:00pm. The Waterfront Inn will be locked at 11:00pm on Sundays to Thursdays and at 1:00am on Fridays and Saturdays. When you check in you will be provided with a key which will give you “out of hours” access to your accommodation.
- Pets are only permitted in our pet’s welcome room. Pets are not permitted within any other of our Bed & Breakfast rooms. For those of you bringing your dog with you, please see the additional conditions below.
- Whilst we will endeavour to allocate the room chosen at the time of booking, if in the event this is not possible, we reserve the right to allocate another room. In such an event we will endeavour to contact you at our earliest convenience to notify you of the change.
- The Waterfront Inn is Licensed premises. Therefore we would ask that any children up to the age of 18 are always accompanied by an adult whilst in the bar and restaurant areas. In addition, our License prohibits children up to 18 being in the bar and restaurant areas after 9:00pm from 1st October to 31st March and after 10:00pm from 1st April to 30th September.
- If a guest causes a nuisance, or a danger to other guests or employees of the Company, or damage to our property, we reserve the right to terminate the stay without notice, and without compensation or refund whatsoever.
- Please note we have a No Smoking policy inside the Waterfront Inn and this also applies to your room.
- The Company will not accept liability to any person staying at The Waterfront Inn for any personal injury, fatal or nonfatal, or for persons coming onto the premises at the guest’s request.
- The Company will not accept liability for any loss or damage for anything brought onto the premises, including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage, howsoever caused, or for persons coming onto the premises at the guest’s request.
- If you have an accident at the premises (in the accommodation or in the grounds), you must inform us immediately where practical, but not later than your departure. If you do not inform the Company prior to your departure, the ability for us to investigate could be severely hampered. Therefore, unless there is a valid reason for such delay in advising the Company, then any complaint or claim may not be dealt with.
FOR THOSE OF YOU BRINGING YOUR DOG(S) WITH YOU, THE FOLLOWING BOOKING CONDITIONS ALSO APPLY:
- Please note there is an additional charge of £30.00 per week, or part week, to stay at The Waterfront Inn with your dog, with a maximum of two dogs permitted at any time.
- Please let us know if you are bringing your dog(s) with you at the time of booking, as we only have one dedicated room available.
- We do allow dogs in certain areas inside the pub (the wooden and tiled floor areas by the main bar), including at breakfast. However, dogs are not permitted in the carpeted restaurant area, nor are they allowed in Nipperz.
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests on site please note the following:You must poop-a-scoop and clean up after your dog
Dogs must wear a collar at all times and have an ID tag
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
Dogs must not be left unattended in our accommodation at any time and must be kept off bedding and furniture.
Dogs must be kept under the control of a responsible adult at all times
- Dogs are not permitted to “free run” exercise within our fenced beer garden at any time. Children play in this area, so please do ensure any mess is picked up immediately and put in the dog bin provided.
- We are unable to accept the following breeds of dogs at The Waterfront Inn:
American pit bull terrier
Please note: If we think your pet is causing a nuisance or has caused any damage, for the safety and comfort of all our guests you will be required to remove it from The Waterfront Inn. The same applies if your dog is out of control and/or showing any signs of aggression. Under such circumstances you would not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
If your dog does cause any damage to your room, or the premises, then you will be responsible for reimbursing the cost of repairing such damage.
Snuggle down into a comfy kingsize bed with high-quality bedding, we guarantee you will wake to feel refreshed and wide awake.
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 9:30am
Saturday & Sunday 7:30am – 10:00am
Enjoy a traditional full English breakfast and start your day the right way.
Vegetarian option available.
Please note that in the interest of comfort and safety of all our guests, we operate a strict ‘non-smoking’ policy in all accommodation. In the event of non-compliance, a charge of £100 will be levied for professional cleaning of the room. If a guest is found to be smoking within accommodation they will be asked to leave The Waterfront Inn. Smoking out of the windows is strictly prohibited and will be treated as smoking within the accommodation and therefore a breach of our smoking policy.
Please note that we have a music festival taking place 24th May – 27th May 2019 and August Bank Holiday Weekend. Please be aware that this is a live music event with bands playing within the beer garden until late. The last band will play inside the venue and this will be heard within the accommodation at The Waterfront Inn.
The car park will also be closed to residents during these weekends.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these events.