Website Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting The Waterfront Inn website.
Please read these terms carefully – they set out the basis on which you are allowed to use this website. If you have any questions about them please contact email@example.com. By using our website, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them.
The Waterfront Inn
The Waterfront Inn is a family inn serving food and beverage and we also specialise in providing Bed and Breakfast accommodation. We are located in Westward Ho!
These terms and conditions related to our website: www.waterfrontinn.co.uk.
We are part of Braddicks Holiday Centre (Westward Ho!) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is, 12 Chingswell Street, Bideford, North Devon EX39 2NF and our registered number is 432908. Our VAT number is 158 8723 65.
You can contact us by email or by telephone as indicated on the ‘Contact Us’ page here.
Using The Waterfront Inn website
The content on the site will vary and change from time to time so please take note of this fact. We may withdraw your access to all or any part of the website at any time without notice for business and operational reasons.
You can use this website for your own personal use and you may make other parties aware of the content on our website. You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining our consent in writing. You may not copy or use the content without our consent in writing.
This website and its contents are protected by intellectual property rights, and either belongs to us or are licensed to us to use. You may print or download content from this website for your own personal use or copy the content to other individuals for their personal information provided that:
- No content is modified in any way;
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- You acknowledge this website as the source of the material
- Persons to whom you are providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
Accommodation Bookings made on our website are subject to the following conditions:
- To make a Holiday booking, please ensure that you have read and agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions, which are available to view by clicking here;
- You must 21 and over to book a room with us using our website.
- To enable a booking to be placed you must provide personal details, which are true, complete and up to date.
- You should ensure that you use your own anti-virus protection software.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
Our responsibility to you
We will endeavour to ensure that our website is fully operational, secure and valid information is displayed at all time. We will do out best to ensure that our booking platform is fully operational and will be functional to your requirements.
Please note that different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of holiday bookings made through this website.
It is acceptable for us not to guarantee that this website will be:
- Compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- Secure or free from bugs or viruses;
- Available all the time or at any specific time; or
- Accurate and up to date. Information on this website is given for general information and interest purposes.
We provide our website to you for your own private use and we are not responsible to you for any loss of revenue or profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business or opportunity, or any wasted management or office time.
We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, zombie apocalypse, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, and acts of hackers or third-party internet service providers.
Notification of Personal Data Security Breach
In the event of a security breach that may affect you, we’ll notify you of the breach and provide a description of what happened.
You may have other rights granted by law.
You may only link to this website from another website if you:
- Link only to the homepage of the website at www.waterfrontinn.co.uk;
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations on the website or platform you are linking from;
- Do so in a way that does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- Do not imply any form of endorsement or association with any other website, product or service on our part where none exists.
These terms and conditions only deal with your access to this website. As stated above, any other bookings are subject to separate Terms and Conditions.
We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
We amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms and conditions to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
If you have any complaint about this website, you can contact us by email or by telephone as indicated on the ‘Contact Us’ page here and we will try and resolve it as soon as possible.